Clinical Administrative Assistant
Genetics and Genomic Medicine Laboratory
Works with the DNA Findings administrative team to perform administrative functions and customer service for DNA Findings and the Gene By Gene Laboratory. This position will work with cases involving relationship and identity testing as well as assist with some clinical and forensic genetic testing samples.
- Performs DNA Findings sample collections.
- Processes payments for DNA Findings cases.
- Answers DNA Findings customer emails and phone calls regarding payments and status
- Schedules remote site collections appointments for customers through EMSI for out-of-
- Ships collection kits to U.S. Embassies / Consulates.
- Assists with handling and checking in samples, including verifying sample integrity and
- Assists with receiving, documenting, accessioning, and storing other samples for genetic
- Performs additional administrative and organizational tasks in the office as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good computer and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to understand and quickly implement instructions and procedures.
- Ability to complete routine tasks and adhere to procedure with high accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Prior work experience in an office or clerical environment preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
If you'd like to apply for this position, please click the Apply Now button below and attach your resume. Cover letter is optional.