myDNA, Inc. is a dynamic and growing company in the genomic business (Headquarters in
Houston, TX with a subsidiary in Australia) delivering consumer genetic testing products, lab
services and advanced SAAS genomic interpretation software services.
This role is for an experienced and highly motivated treasury manager to join our expanding
organization. The treasury manager will take a leadership role with responsibility for all the
company's treasury and cash management processes and build out the treasury team. The
position will lead company-wide processes including cash forecasting plan and long-range
planning, as well as oversee the monthly cash management process.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with large volumes of financial information,
analyze trends, and develop cash management models that reflect the company’s strategy. This
position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders to identify/ propose process improvements and drive efficiencies;
- Oversee the company’s global FX exposure reporting process and identify and implement best practices to improve overall FX forecasting;
- Responsible for all reporting activities (internal and external) relating to FX;
- Manage daily cash operations;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cash forecasting metrics including historical analysis and modeling;
- Review daily and weekly business unit forecasts for accuracy, liaison with business units for correction or explanation as needed;
- Evaluate and approve requests for intercompany funding and dividends;
- Develop and document funding and repatriation strategies/processes with Tax, Legal, and Accounting to improve US Liquidity with minimum tax impact;
- Initiate cash management activities as required, approve wires, back-up other employees;
- Manage intercompany loans, interest rate resets, coordinate interest & principal payments;
- Approve foreign investments on amount and tenor and assess counterparty risks;
- Lead analysis and recommendations of short-term cash options for the company to minimize yield drag;
- Responsible for forecasting cash position and requirements through analysis of investment plans and budgetary needs;
- Advise and coordinate with cross-functional teams, particularly investments, FP&A and accounting functions to maintain accurate operating metrics.
- Experience running a strategic business priority that requires working across multiple functions and senior management;
- Other duties may be assigned;
- Experience working for global hi-tech companies is preferred.
- Strong leader with the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- BA/BS in Finance/Business/Economic/Accounting.
- 7-10 years in a banking and treasury role; leadership experience required.
- Global software company experience preferred.
- CPA/CFA/CTP Preferred.